Does a well-paying, hands-on, and very stable career sound interesting to you? You may want to consider becoming a Dental Hygienist:
Here are some great lessons from the video:
- Dental hygienists provide preventative and corrective dental care and promote good oral hygiene.
- A typical day includes examining patients’ teeth and gums for disease and cavities, clean and polishing teeth, and helping patients understand proper brushing and flossing techniques.
- For this job, you must be detail oriented and have the ability to work well with your hands.
- You must be willing to work with x-rays, needles, and anesthetics, and follow strict safety procedures at all times.
- There are numerous benefits to this career choice, including a high level of customer interaction, flexible scheduling, and infrequent overtime.
Many job seekers have found a career as a dental hygienist to be very pleasant and accommodating. To learn more about this stable, well paying career choice, visit the Dental Hygienist Job Description section of our site.