Would you like an immeasurably rewarding career that allows you to directly help people in need? As an Occupational Therapist, you’ll be helping patients with specific challenges improve their lives everyday:
Here are some great lessons from the video:
- Occupational therapists guide mentally or physically challenged people to self-sufficiency by teaching them new skills or or helping them modify old ones.
- The goal is to help patients develop, recover, or maintain daily living and work skills.
- This career requires strong analytical skills and creativity to developing innovative treatments for changing challenges.
- Occupational therapists need to be caring, supportive, and enthusiastic about working with people in need.
- The career can be emotional and physically demanding, but the help you’ll be giving others is immeasurable.
Becoming an occupational therapist will allow you to work closely with people in need to make a real difference in their lives. If you’d like to learn more about this extremely rewarding career, visit the Occupational Therapist Job Description section of our site.