Are you looking for satisfying and high paying career in the medical industry? Consider becoming a Physician. Watch as Catherine Stallworth, M.D., a physician for over 15 years, describes her profession:
Here are some great lessons from the video:
- Becoming a physician requires 4 years of undergraduate college and 4 years of medical training.
- Physicians strive to maximize their patients’ mental, physical, and spiritual well being.
- Her role in the hospital is to listen to her patients needs and use surgeries or medications to treat their illnesses.
- Her daily routine consists of making rounds, getting updates with her patients, making adjustments to their medications, and tending to their daily needs.
- Physicians work on a preventative basis to keep problems from happening rather than fixing things after the fact.
If you’re interested in a hands on career that will better others’ lives, this may be just the job for you. To learn more, visit the Physician and Surgeon Job Description section of our site.