Would you like to make good money to help people return to health? You may want to consider becoming a Registered Nurse:
Here are some great lessons from the video:
- Registered nurses play a crucial role in the physical and emotional state of the sick, injured, and handicapped.
- Nursing is a position of great responsibility. The well being of patients must constantly observed and evaluated.
- If a patient’s condition changes, an RN must make quick decisions about what medicines to administer and what to tell the physicians.
- You should be compassionate and have a strong desire to help others.
- You must have the willingness to educate people on good health and hygiene.
- RN’s must be able to deal with emergency situations and long hours which remaining focused on the task at hand.
- RN’s work in hospitals, clinics, and nursing homes.
- If you follow strict safety precautions, the benefits and rewards of nursing far outweigh the risks.
If you’d like to work in a fast paced environment where every day is different, this could be your calling. To learn more about this important, rewarding career choice, visit the Registered Nurse section of our site.